Yes, I'm Nerdy and Just a tad Confused: Welcome to my Blog!


♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Well, hello there my fellow Nerdy and Confused Individuals!
Thank you for taking the time to drop by my animated sector of the cyber space. (See? See what I did there? Animated..? And I talk about anime... heh heh..yeah)



.......(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)......*Ahem* Okay, Just WHO am I?
Niki B is a composer of shenanigans, full-time dreamer, avid enthusiast of personal growth/self-development and positivity, artist of life and crafts, and all-around Nerdy and Confused. Now what does this mean? Well, she uses "Nerdy" in the sense of her passion and love for anything anime/manga, Disney, game, and kdrama-related as well as for the other "off-the-normal-interest" topics that she enjoys. When it comes to "Confused", she refers to the various topics that surround the "nerdy community" that many have not come to understand: From the stereotypes revolving around women in the "nerd scene" to (especially) people of color in this particular "scene" as well. These are things that she feels that need to be addressed and taught to ever curious minds.

She hails from the "City of Brotherly Love" with a propensity to sing and dance in random public spaces, hug strangers to cheer them up, and try with all her might to avoid all bookstores and art stores for fear of all of her living expenses being exhausted on those stores' contents. (It's a ongoing battle that will never cease). Currently she is teaching ESL (English as a Second Language) online to children who live in China, working with children in a local library, running this blog, and managing a Youtube channel part-time on the side. Yes, these are a lot of things to manage, but hey? The best things in life are worth the challenge!

ノ(ジ)ー' Why am I here and what's in it for you?
  I am here to provide you, the reader, a safe-haven for nerdy-exploits, an information source to (hopefully) all of your anime, game, etc pleasures and beyond, as well as a community to encourage, support, and inspire you to follow your dreams, learn your worth, and make shit happen! Because YOU my dear, are worth the world. YOU matter. This is my gift and my hope for you all. I wouldn't be here producing content without you reading, sharing, and supporting me. Therefore, whatever I produce is a gift to you. I only hope that it can give you what you need to smile, be happy, and have a wonderful time!

What to expect & Posting Schedule: ⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°
Okay, here's the deal: This blog focuses primarily on the Anime/Manga niche of the "Nerdy Fandom". From Episode Reviews to Character Reviews to Common Misconceptions and Misunderstanding to even Top 10's and Motivational/Inspirational Wisdom that you can get from anime, you are going to get a full range of Anime/Manga Fandom!

Of course, there will be other mentions from time to time such as games, cosplay or Convention updates or covers, but you will just have to wait and see!

As for times: I will be posting a new blog for you every Monday (Motivation Mondays (Anime Style), and Friday (Friday Critiques) morning! So be on the look out!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ **Fun Facts about Niki B **

  • Disney music always cheers me up
  • My current anime of choice are: "Naruto", "The Ancient Magus' Bride", and "The Recovery of an MMO Player"
  • "InuYasha" was the anime that got me into the world of ANIME... (well, his brother Sesshomaru and his oh so good looks...) ((also, I don't count Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc as first anime... >.> )
  • I enjoy dancing! (Especially "Just Dance" for the Wii...)
  • I absolutely LOVE anything to do with personal growth and development! Whether it's reading, listening to podcasts, or watching YouTube videos, I enjoy it all!
  • Anime/Manga is what introduced me to the creative side of life and influenced me over the past 14/15 years in my art, crafts, and writing.

Let's Get this Party Started!!! CHA!!! (I wonder if anyone can get the reference...?) (☞゚∀゚)☞ Please feel free to comment if there's a specific anime you would like reviewed or talked about!

See you soon!

xoxo Niki B

Comments

  1. I absolutely love your intro and have been enjoying your posts so far. Have you been reading , Quirktastic.co ? It sounds like it has your kind of content.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts